Who we are:
Working together, growing together, creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. EDAG Engineering Limited is part of the largest independent German consultancy in the UK. With a familiar atmosphere and at the same time the potential of a global world-class development company. You‘ll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally and internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: San Luis Potosi
- Updating electrical, single-line diagrams and electrical charge points.
- Creating electrical calculations and a catalog with electrical concepts.
- Doing audits and reports according to NOM-001-SEDE-2012.
- Automated execution plans. Test KPIs generation to monitor test progress, blockers & test runs.
- Dealing with low and high voltage.
- Bachelor´s degree in Mechatronic, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years experience in the automotive industry.
- NOM-001-SEDE-2012 knowledge.
- Total Product Maintenance (TPM) knowledge.
- KPI Management
- Electrical installations knowledge and design experience, electrical systems´ launch.Scripting.
- English fluency necessary
*Gender, age, nationality and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we‘ll be looking forward to your application:
Send us your documents via email to lizbeth.rosette(at)edag.com.mx / andrea.ortiz(at)edag.com.mx