Who we are:
Working together, growing together, creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. EDAG Engineering Limited is part of the largest independent German consultancy in the UK. With a familiar atmosphere and at the same time the potential of a global world-class development company. You‘ll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally and internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
HIL Automation Tester Senior
Location: Naucalpan, Estado de Mexico (Hybrid)
- ECUs configuration, setup & execution of HIL NI Automated framework testing.
- Responsible for complex features test execution in NI Framework, support troubleshooting problems, increasing efficiency during automated test runs.
- Support scripting development initiatives to improve Automated execution plans. Test KPIs generation to monitor test progress, blockers & test runs
- Bachelor´s degree in Mechatronic, Electronic or Computer Engineering.
- +4 years experience in the automotive industry
- Experience in Cloud or Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, IP, MQTT, LIN)
- NI HIL Automation Tools (TestStand, VeriStand).
- Agile/Scrum testing methodologies.
- English fluency necessary.
*Gender, age, nationality and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we‘ll be looking forward to your application:
Send us your documents via email to lizbeth.rosette(at)edag.com.mx / andrea.ortiz(at)edag.com.mx