Who we are:
Working together, growing together, creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. EDAG Engineering Limited is part of the largest independent German consultancy in the UK. With a familiar atmosphere and at the same time the potential of a global world-class development company. You‘ll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally and internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
Location: San Luis Potosi
- Providing support for internal audits development (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001).
- Problem solving with 8Ds methodology, corrective actions.
- Supervising the SGC maintenance and compliance.
- Creating reports for environmental performance, creating sensibilization and sustainability campaigns.
- Identifying opportunities to increase the energetic efficiency and reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Reviewing innovation projects from the economic and technical point of view.
- Bachelor´s degree in Industrial, Chemical or Environmental Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in quality management, continuous improvement and environmental department for the automotive industry.
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 knowledge.
- Experience doing ISO 19011 audits.
- 8D tools management.
- English Fluency necessary
*Gender, age, nationality and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we‘ll be looking forward to your application:
Send us your documents via email to lizbeth.rosette(at)edag.com.mx / andrea.ortiz(at)edag.com.mx