Who we are:
Working together, growing together, creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. EDAG Engineering Limited is part of the largest independent German consultancy in the UK. With a familiar atmosphere and at the same time the potential of a global world-class development company. You‘ll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally and internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
SAP Maintenance Engineer
Location: San Luis Potosi
- Creating and modifying new equipment in SAP.
- Preventive and Autonomous Maintenance design and redesign.
- Producing new strategies for cost and time reduction.
- Creating and updating the BOM for new components.
- Failure analysis and reports.
- Digitalizing the maintenance plans and updating the manuals.
- Bachelor´s degree in Mechatronic, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years experience in industrial maintenance department for the automotive industry.
- Technical experience using SAP PM, warehouse management, MTBF/MTTR management, preventive and corrective maintenance, failure analysis, time management, BOM.
- Excel proficiency and Power BI proficiency.
- TPM Total Productive Maintenance knowledge.
- English fluency necessary.
*Gender, age, nationality and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we‘ll be looking forward to your application:
Send us your documents via email to lizbeth.rosette(at)edag.com.mx / andrea.ortiz(at)edag.com.mx