Who we are:
Working together, growing together, creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. With a familiar atmosphere and at the same time the potential of a global world-class development company. You'll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally and internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
Location: Puebla, Mexico
- Coordination and supervision of working packages with defined scopes
- Implement approved deviations and planned changes in time within the different phases of the product
- Lead and execute action plans for problem solving along the series production
- Able to independently manage overseas / local suppliers-(Engineering changes, 8D, Ishikawa, DVP&R / DVP)
- Acts as a voice of the customer. Ensure the necessary quality and safety measures for the project are identified, noted and executed with respect to all requirements. In the case of deviations, make sure appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Interact with all internal departments (program management, operations, purchasing, manufacturing) and be accountable for the results.
- Post-Launch activities for support of design changes and in resolution of design issues which impact customer satisfaction. projects.
- Bachelor of Industrial engineering, mechatronics, automotive design or related 3 to 5 years of experience inside the automotive industry in design, engineering and/or quality area
- Technical knowledge of customer requirements (mainly German OEMs), handling of exterior parts, manufacturing processes, supplier management, deviations, management of changes/ improvements inside the series production. vehicles.
*Gender, age, nationality and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we‘ll be looking forward to your application:
Send us your documents via email to andrea.ortiz(at)edag.com.mx or Lizbeth.rosette(at)edag.com.mx