Who we are:
Working together, growing together, creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. EDAG Engineering Limited is part of the largest independent German consultancy in the UK. With a familiar atmosphere and at the same time the potential of a global world-class development company. You‘ll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally and internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing SW specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, charts, layouts, diagrams, code comments and clear code.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Embedded C language
- Software Process Model application (CMMI/ASPICE)
- Requirements engineering & requirements analysis (DOORS)
- Involved in software integration activities (i.e. Vector diagnostics & CAN drivers)
- Autosar architecture knowledge
- Experience with CAN/LIN vehicle network
- English (fluent)necessary
*Gender, age, nationality and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we‘ll be looking forward to your application:
Send us your documents via email to lizbeth.rosette(at)edag.com.mx / andrea.ortiz(at)edag.com.mx